For works with similar titles, see The Lord's Prayer.
Translations in the Bible
- See Matthew 6:9b–13
- also The Sermon on the Mount, larger passage from Matthew containing the Our Father
- See Luke 11:2–4
- Lord's Prayer in the Book of Common Prayer (1892 transcription of the 1662 manuscript)
- Lord's Prayer in the 1979 Episcopal Book of Common Prayer
- The Lord's Prayer, translation commonly used in Orthodox liturgy
- "Pater Noster" in The Little Book of the Most Holy Child Jesus, 1876.
- "The Lord's Prayer" in A Manual of Prayers for the Use of the Catholic Laity, 1889.
- "The Lord's Prayer" in The Church Hymnary, 1893.
- "The Our Father" in The Rosary: Its History and How to Say It by Michael Davitt Forrest, 1926.
- "The Our Father" in How to Say the Rosary, 1937.
Older English translations
- Fæder ūre (10th-11th century)