- (b) In the case of an artistic work, to do or authorise the doing of any of the following acts, namely:—
- (i) to reproduce the work in any material form;
- (ii) to publish the work;
- (iii) to include the work in any cinematograph film;
- (iv) to make any adaptation of the work;
- (v) to do in relation to an adaptation of the work any of the acts specified in relation to the work in clauses (i) to (iii).
- (c) in the case of a cinematograph film, to do or authorise the doing of any of the following acts, namely:—
- (i) to make a copy of the film;
- (ii) to cause the film, in so far as it consists of visual images, to be seen in public and, in so far as it consists of sounds, to be heard in public;
- (iii) to make any record embodying the recording in any part of the sound track associated with the film by utilising such sound track;
- (iv) to communicate the film by radio-diffusion;
- (d) In the case of a record,to do or authorise the doing of any of the following acts by utilising the record, namely:—
- (i) to make any other record embodying the same recording;
- (ii) to cause the recording embodied in the record to be heard in public;
- (iii) to communicate the recording embodied in the record by radio-diffusion.
(2) Any reference in sub-section (1) to the doing of any act in relation to a work or a translation or an adaptation thereof shall include a reference to the doing of that act in relation to a substantial part thereof.
15. (1) Copyright shall not subsist under this Act in any design 2 of 1911Special provision regarding Copyright in designs registered or Capable of being registered under the Indian Patents and Designs Act, 1911.which is registered under the Indian Patents and Designs Act, 1911.
(2) Copyright in any design, which is capable of being registered 2 of 1911under the Indian Patents and Designs Act, 1911, but which has not been so registered, shall cease as soon as any article to which the design has been applied has been produced more than fifty times by an industrial process by the owner of the copyright or, with his licence, by any other person.