Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Oh! thou my Austria! (1849) by Anton von Klesheim, translated by John Philip Sousa et al.
- The Fall of Austria from The Atlantic Monthly (December 1866).
- Austrian Health Resorts Throughout the Year (1889) by William Fraser Rae
- Stirring Times in Austria (1898) by Mark Twain
- My Years at the Austrian Court (1915) by Author:Nellie Ryan
- "Pangermanism and the Eastern Question" in The New Europe, vol. 1, No. 1 (1916) by Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk
- "Austria under Francis Joseph" in The New Europe, vol. 1, No. 7 (1916) by Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk
- "Francis Joseph: An Elusive Personality" in The New Europe, vol. 1, No. 7 (1916) by Henry Wickham Steed
- "Pangermanism and the Zone of Small Nations" in The New Europe, vol. 1, No. 9 (1916) by Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk
- Treaty of Peace between the United States of America and Austria, 8 November 1921.
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 109: Member Admission for Austria by the United Nations, 15 December 1955.
- "Austria," in The Nuttall Encyclopædia, (ed.) by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd. (1907)
- "Austria," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Austro-Hungarian Monarchy," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Austria-Hungary," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Austria," in The World Factbook, (ed.) by CIA (1982)
- "Austria," in The World Factbook, (ed.) by CIA (1990)
- "Austria," in CIA World Fact Book, (ed.) by CIA (2004)
- International Religious Freedom Reports from United States State Department: 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2000, 1999
- Primary documents on history of Austria from Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University