- Oh! thou my Austria! (1849) by Anton von Klesheim, translated by John Philip Sousa et al.
- The Fall of Austria from The Atlantic Monthly (December 1866).
- Austrian Health Resorts Throughout the Year (1889) by William Fraser Rae
- Stirring Times in Austria (1898) by Mark Twain
- My Years at the Austrian Court (1915) by Author:Nellie Ryan
- Treaty of Peace between the United States of America and Austria, 8 November 1921.
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 109: Member Admission for Austria by the United Nations, 15 December 1955.
- “Austria” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Austria,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Austro-Hungarian Monarchy,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Austria-Hungary,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Austria” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “Austria” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 2004.
- International Religious Freedom Reports from United States State Department: 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2000, 1999
- Primary documents on history of Austria from Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University