Jump to navigation Jump to search
- “Vicariate Apostolic of Fiji,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Fiji,” in The World Factbook, (ed.) by CIA (1982)
- “Fiji,” in The World Factbook, (ed.) by CIA (1990)
Constitutional and diplomatic
- God Bless Fiji, 1970 national anthem by Michael Francis Alexander Prescott
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 287, 10 October 1970, admitting Fiji into the UN
- Territories forming part of the Commonwealth, 2011 by the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Constitution of Fiji, 1997
- “A History of Fiji I,” by Alfred Goldsborough Mayer in Popular Science Monthly, 86 (June 1915).
- “A History of Fiji II,” by Alfred Goldsborough Mayer in Popular Science Monthly, 87 (July 1915).
- “A History of Fiji III,” by Alfred Goldsborough Mayer in Popular Science Monthly, 87 (September 1915).
- Fiji and the Fijians: The Islands and Their Inhabitants, 1858 by Thomas Williams
- James Calvert of Fiji, 1893 by George Stringer Rowe (External scan)
- “Among the Cannibal Islands,” by Laenas Gifford Weld in Popular Science Monthly, 48 (December 1895).
- The Ants of the Fiji Islands, 1921 by William M. Mann (External scan)
- The Journal of Thomas Williams, Missionary in Fiji, 1931 by Thomas Williams (External scan)
- Rotuma Act, unknown date (post 1970)