- Germany's economic progress and national wealth, 1888-1913, by Karl Theodor Helfferich
- The Humour of Germany, 1892 by Hans Müller-Casenov
- Degenerate Germany, 1916 by Henry de Halsalle
- Can Germany invade England?, 1912 by Henry Bathurst Hanna
- Undertaking Given by Certain German Emissaries to the Allied High Commands
- The German Ideology, 1845 by Karl Marx
- Warning to Travellers to Great Britain (April 22, 1915), published in the New York Times before the sailing of the MV Lusitania
- The Zimmermann Telegram (1917), proposing a Mexican-German-Japanese alliance against the United States
- Hossbach Memorandum (November 10, 1937)
- Wannsee Protocol (January 20, 1942) in which the "Final Solution" for the Jews of Europe was planned (English translation).
- Führer Directive 21 (1942, English translation)
- German Instrument of Surrender, 1945
- Berlin Declaration, (2007)
Works of Government
- Treaty respecting the Independence and Territorial Integrity of Norway (1907)
- Treaty of Peace between Germany and the United States of America (1921)
- Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany (1949)
- “Germany” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Germany, Wines of” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- Cyrus C. Adams, Dana C. Munro, Edwin A. Start, W. J. McGee, Ernest Ingersoll, James Wilford Garner, and others, “Germany,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1906.
- “Germany”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Heidelberg”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Heidelberg,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Heidelberg,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Heidelberg,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- “German Democratic Republic” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “Germany, Federal Republic of” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “German Democratic Republic” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1990.
- “Germany, Federal Republic of” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1990.