Portal:Hudson County, New Jersey
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Weehawken ferry company (1853). Charters of the Weehawken ferry company. Francis Hart.
- Free Public Library of Jersey City (1909). From canoe to tunnel. A.J. Doan.
- Grand Marshal of the Soldiers Monument Celebration. 1888.
- Van Winkle, Daniel (1921). History of Hudson County and of the Old Village of Bergen. Bartlett Orr Press.
- Drescher, William H. (1903). History of West Hoboken N.J.. Lehne & Drescher.
- St. George's Cricket Club (1859). The international cricket match. New York: Vinten.
- Mangin, Joseph F. (1804). A Map of that part of the Town of Jersey, Commonly called Powles Hook. P. Desobry's Lith.
- Bowling tourney this week. Brooklyn Daily Eagle. 15 July 1900.
- Death of band master Dodworth. Brooklyn Daily Eagle. 26 January 1891.
- End of the Volksfest. The New York Times. 1 September 1895.
- The Fritz Reuter Home. The New York Times. 1 September 1895.
- Obituary (William Ranney). The New York Times. 24 November 1857.
- Passion Play Reopens. The New York Times. 23 February 1920.
- St. Benedict's Remains. The New York Times. 15 May 1876.
- Secaucus Tract in New Hands. The New York Times. 2 December 1908.
- Harbor Blaze. Universal-International News. 1959.
- War veterans mark Armistice Day with impressive parade. Universal Newsreel Newspaper. 1933.