Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "George, St.," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- "George, Saint," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "George, St.," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Georgius (43), patron saint of England," in Dictionary of Christian Biography and Literature to the End of the Sixth Century, (ed.) by Henry Wace and William C. Piercy, London: John Murray (1911)
- "St. George," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
Saint George and the Dragon
- "St. George", in Heroes Every Child Should Know by H. W. Mabie (1908).
- "S. George", in Curious Myths of the Middle Ages by Sabine Baring-Gould (1866).
- "Saint George of England"