(Redirected from Portal:Vatican)
- “Vatican, The” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Vatican Council” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Vatican,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Vatican Observatory,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Vatican, The,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Vatican City” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “Vatican City” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1990.
- “Holy See (Vatican City)” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 2004.
- Portal:First Vatican Council
- Portal:Second Vatican Council
- The Pope and the Council, 1869 by Johann Joseph Ignaz von Döllinger
- Letters from Rome on the Council, 1870 by Johann Joseph Ignaz von Döllinger
- The Year of Preparation for the Vatican Council, 1869 by Herbert Vaughan
- An Inside View of the Vatican Council, 1871 speech by Peter Richard Kenrick
- The Vatican Council from its Opening to its Prorogation, 1870
- On Papal Conclaves, 1868 by William Cornwallis Cartwright
- The True Story of the Vatican Council, 1877 by Henry Edwards
- The Secrets of the Vatican, 1907 by Author:Douglas Sladen
- Roman Catholic Opposition to Papal Infallibility, 1909 by William John Sparrow-Simpson
- The Purpose of the Papacy, 1910 by Rev. John S. Vaughn
- How to See the Vatican, 1914 by Douglas Sladen
- Fountains Of Papal Rome, 1915 by Charles Mac Veagh
- The Vatican as a World Power, 1939 by Joseph Bernhart
- Hitler Dupes the Vatican, 1941 by Joseph McCabe
- Donation of Constantine, forgery used grant the Papacy control in the Holy Roman Empire
- A History of the Papacy from the Great Schism to the Sack of Rome, 1914 by Mandell Creighton (6 volumes)
- Does the Pope Claim to be God?, by S. Smith