Jump to navigation Jump to search
- version, specify the version of the Bible. For example,
version=King Jamesgenerates a table of contents based on Bible (King James), while
version=World Englishgenerates a table of contents based on Bible (World English).
- noapocrypha, for Bible versions that don't contain a section of apocryphal works, define this as
noaprypha=to hide the apocryphal books.
- nont, noot, likewise as above,
nont=to hide the Old Testament and the New Testament
- no(book name), likewise as above, will hide a specific book.
nogenesis=will hide the book of Genesis.
- nobar, to remove the rule above the contents box.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Biblecontents2/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (edit | diff) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.