The Wolf and the Lamb
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Of the Wulf and the Lambe" (1484), translated by William Caxton, edited by Joseph Jacobs, in The fables of Aesop, as first printed by William Caxton in 1484
- Fable II and Fable III, "A Wolf and a Lamb" (1692), translated by Roger L'Estrange, in Fables of Æsop and Other Eminent Mythologists
- "The Wolf and the Lamb" (1867), translated by George Fyler Townsend, in Three Hundred Æsop's Fables
- "The Wolf and the Lamb" (1894), translated by Joseph Jacobs, edited by Joseph Jacobs, illustrated by Richard Heighway, in The Fables of Æsop
- "The Wolf and the Lamb" (1912), translated by Vernon Stanley Jones, in Æsop's fables: A New Translation
This work was published before January 1, 1928, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.