To the Evening Star
- To the Evening Star, 1863. (partial quote) Swinburne William Blake, a critical essay. London: John Camden Hotten. p. 7.
- To the Evening Star, 1868. R H Shepherd ed., in Poetical sketches by William Blake now first reprinted from the original edition of 1783, London: Basil Montagu Pickering
- To the Evening Star, 1880. D G Rossetti, ed. Life of William Blake, Volume 2 (selections). London: Macmillan & Co. p. 10
- To the Evening Star, 1890. W M Rossetti, ed. The poetical works of William Blake, lyrical and miscellaneous. Aldine edition. London: George Bell & sons.
- To the Evening Star, 1905. J Sampson, ed., (variorum reading, notes and preface) The poetical works of William Blake; a new and verbatim text from the manuscript engraved and letterpress originals, Oxford. 'Poems from the Poetical Sketches' p. 7.