Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Awards for participation|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
admin@WIKI $ show(vivrax) <object at 0x00000> "Hi. This is a reply from yet another node in a giant network of simple decisions - enthusiastic programmer, hobby cryptograph and passionated mathematician. Not to forget, an object with passion for books."
- The British pharmacopœia (1885)
British early bacteriology
- A short treatise on anti-typhoid inoculation (1904)
- Principles of Microscopy (1906)
- The Unexpurgated Case against Woman Suffrage (1913)
- Wound infections (1915)
Randomly stumbled upon
Some works that were discovered by chance - not necessarily curated.
- Illustrated Book of Christian Ballads (1844) by Rufus Wilmot Griswold
- A history of the English people (1800) by John Richard Green
Currently cleaning and restaurating cover and title pages of the IWW.