multilingual admins and the software's list of admins). For an historical list of all admins with links to their relevant election and confirmation pages, see the Admin Archives Timeline.
This page provides information on the English Wikisource's current administrators (see also |
Administrators are given access for one year per the Restricted access policy. Regular votes are held to confirm each user's status. Other languages indicate the areas in which the administrators might be able to converse with outside project members, or help provide public domain translations.
|Username||Other languages||Next Confirmation||Other access|
|AdamBMorgan||German (basic), Polish (learning)||2015-03|
|Angr||German (fluent), French (intermediate)||2015-04||mul.ws admin|
|Billinghurst||2015-07||CheckUser, WMF steward + others see all|
|Charles Matthews||French (intermediate), Russian (basic)||2014-12|
|Chris55||French (intermediate), Spanish, German, Latin(basic)||2015-10|
|Clockery||Malayalam, Hindi (intermediate)||2015-03|
|Dominic||Spanish (advanced)||2015-01||enwp admin, enwikt admin|
|Doug||German, French (basic)||2015-07||developer, mul.ws admin and importer|
|EncycloPetey||Spanish (intermediate), Latin (intermediate), French (basic), German (basic), Ancient Greek (basic)||2015-01||enwikt admin, species admin|
|George Orwell III||2014-10|
|GorillaWarfare||Spanish (basic)||2015-07||enwp admin|
|GrafZahl||German, French (basic), Latin (basic)||2015-09||administers admin bot TalBot|
|Hesperian||2015-08||bureaucrat, admin@commons, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Inductiveload||French (basic), German (intermediate)||2015-09|
|Ineuw||Hungarian, Hebrew, French (intermediate)||2015-05|
|John Vandenberg||2015-05||mul.ws admin|
|Jusjih||Chinese (Mandarin, traditional, simplified), French (basic), Korean (learning)||2015-05||mul.ws admin and importer, enwp admin, enwikt admin|
|Yann||French, Hindi (intermediate)||2015-05||mul.ws admin|
|Zhaladshar||German (basic), Latin (basic)||2015-05||bureaucrat|
|Zyephyrus||French, Latin, Ancient Greek||2015-04||mul.ws bureaucrat|
Restricted access depends on the continued support of the community. This may be tested by a vote of confidence, in which a simple majority (50%+1) must support the user's continued access for it to be retained. (What access a discussion concerns should be explicitly noted in the discussion's introduction.) Any user may propose a vote of confidence, but at least three established users must support the need for one before it can be called. Such a proposal is made automatically one year after the last scheduled or called proposal (concerning all restricted access).
In the case of an unscheduled (called) proposal, the user may not use the restricted access for any non-trivial action at any time until the vote is closed. A bureaucrat will eventually archive the discussion and, if so decided, request removal of restricted access by a steward.
—Restricted access policy
George Orwell III
- Support: Joking of course: who else would propagate in all the LUA and esoteric template updates, and the MediaWiki: namespace would feel significantly less loved without his constant care and feeding? AuFCL (talk) 01:35, 1 October 2014 (UTC)
- Support —Clockery Fairfeld (ƒ=ma) 12:44, 1 October 2014 (UTC)
- Support --Zyephyrus (talk) 17:15, 2 October 2014 (UTC)
- Support of course. Was there ever any doubt? — Ineuw talk 17:26, 2 October 2014 (UTC)
- Support Londonjackbooks (talk) 18:16, 2 October 2014 (UTC)
- Support --EncycloPetey (talk) 02:00, 3 October 2014 (UTC)
- Support, good stuff. -- Cirt (talk) 02:57, 3 October 2014 (UTC)
- Support indubitably — billinghurst sDrewth 06:13, 3 October 2014 (UTC)
- Support--Jusjih (talk) 05:27, 5 October 2014 (UTC)
- Support Prosody (talk) 04:33, 13 October 2014 (UTC)
Nominations for adminship
- Older nominations are archived.