|← Community page||Administrators||Archives →|
multilingual admins and the software's list of admins). For an historical list of all admins with links to their relevant election and confirmation pages, see the Admin Archives Timeline.
This page provides information on the English Wikisource's current administrators (see also |
Administrators are given access for one year per the Restricted access policy. Regular votes are held to confirm each user's status. Other languages indicate the areas in which the administrators might be able to converse with outside project members, or help provide public domain translations.
|Username||Other languages||Next Confirmation||Other access|
|AdamBMorgan||German (basic), Polish (learning)||2018-06|
|BD2412||French (basic)||2018-11||enwp admin, enwikt admin, enwq admin & crat|
|Beleg Tâl||French (intermediate), Latin (basic)||2018-08|
|Billinghurst||2018-10||admin: commons, enWP, meta, mw, global sysop see all|
|Charles Matthews||French (intermediate), Russian (basic)||2018-03||enwp admin|
|Clockery||Malayalam, Hindi (intermediate)||2018-06|
|Doug||German, French (basic)||2018-10||mul.ws admin and importer + others see all|
|EncycloPetey||Spanish (intermediate), Latin (intermediate), French (basic), German (basic), Ancient Greek (basic)||2018-04||enwikt admin, species admin|
|GrafZahl||German, French (basic), Latin (basic)||2017-11||administers admin bot TalBot|
|Hesperian||2018-11||bureaucrat, admin@commons, email@example.com|
|Hrishikes||Bengali, Hindi, Sanskrit (basic)||2018-04||Commons filemover|
|Ineuw||Hungarian, Hebrew, French (intermediate)||2018-08|
|John Vandenberg||2018-08||mul.ws admin|
|Jusjih||Chinese (Mandarin, traditional, simplified), French (intermediate), Korean (learning)||2018-08||mul.ws admin and importer + others see all|
|Mahagaja||German (fluent), French (intermediate)||2018-06||mul.ws admin|
|Mukkakukaku||English (fluent), Spanish (fluent), Polish (conversational), French (basic), Serbo-Croatian (very basic)||2018-02|
|Yann||French, Hindi (intermediate)||2018-08||mul.ws admin|
|Zhaladshar||German (basic), Latin (basic)||2018-08||bureaucrat|
|Zyephyrus||French, Latin, Ancient Greek||2018-06||mul.ws bureaucrat|
Restricted access depends on the continued support of the community. This may be tested by a vote of confidence, in which a simple majority (50%+1) must support the user's continued access for it to be retained. (What access a discussion concerns should be explicitly noted in the discussion's introduction.) Any user may propose a vote of confidence, but at least three established users must support the need for one before it can be called. Such a proposal is made automatically one year after the last scheduled or called proposal (concerning all restricted access).
In the case of an unscheduled (called) proposal, the user may not use the restricted access for any non-trivial action at any time until the vote is closed. A bureaucrat will eventually archive the discussion and, if so decided, request removal of restricted access by a steward.
—Restricted access policy
- Note: TalBot's admin status and continued bot flag are dependent on the outcome of GrafZahl's admin confirmation. Hesperian 23:23, 1 November 2017 (UTC)
- Question: In the last discussion, Outlier59 stated that GrafZahl "made Talbot available for migration to Wikisource without GrafZahl intervention". I see that Talbot has not edited in over a year, so was such a migration not brought about? Were Talbot's functions transferred to another bot? BD2412 T 20:51, 2 November 2017 (UTC)
- GZ pointed to the code, though it didn't run seamlessly, well, it just failed. So, not happened, though Wikisource-bot clearly is available to run it. It would seem that RL has captured GrafZahl. — billinghurst sDrewth 00:19, 3 November 2017 (UTC)
- Support -- Zyephyrus (talk) 02:17, 3 November 2017 (UTC)
- Delete per policy. I notice that Talbot's (and GrafZahl's) only task recently, prior to disappearance, is cleanup of dated soft redirects. Is it possible to set that up on Wikisource-bot? —Beleg Tâl (talk) 20:21, 3 November 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose more adminship for long inactivity of the user and the bot.--Jusjih (talk) 04:36, 7 November 2017 (UTC)
Nominations for adminship
- Older nominations are archived.