Jump to navigation Jump to search
Due to IRL commitments related to the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic I will have limited and unpredictable time for on-wiki participation for the foreseeable future. I will get email notification for messages left on my talk page and will try to follow up on such when circumstances permit, but regular pings and notifications are unlikely to be noticed any time soon.
- Portal:The Yale Shakespeare
- Maurice Morgann. An Essay on the Dramatic Character of Sir John Falstaff (1777)
- A. C. Bradley. Oxford Lectures on Poetry (1909) (external scan)
- Edward Dowden. Shakspere: A Critical Study of His Mind and Art (1880). (external scan)
- Stopford Brooke. On Ten Plays of Shakespeare (1905) 3rd impression 1906 (external scan)
- Stopford Brooke. Ten More Plays of Shakespeare (1913) (external scan)
- Author:Lewis Bostock Radford
- Author:Henry Stanley Bennett
- Author:Alice Drayton Greenwood
- Author:Levin Ludwig Schücking
- Author:Zachary Grey
- Author:William Oldys
- Author:Charles Johnson (1679–1748)
- Author:John Taylor (1757–1832)
- Author:Stephen Gosson
- Author:Raymond Macdonald Alden
- The Lives of the Most Eminent English Poets
- Author:Hannibal Evans Lloyd
- Author:George Wyndham
- Author:Francis Meres
- Process backlog in Category:Deletion requests/Unknown translators
- Figure out how to deal with Anglo-Saxon Riddles of the Exeter Book.
- Index:Egyptian Literature (1901).djvu
- Adrift on an ice pan
- Need to find a scan to back this.
- And look into what we can do with the later comic book adaptation in True Comics.
- Match and Split The Phantom of the Opera from this scan
- Upload In Other Words (1912) (external scan)
- To scan-back "Baseball's Sad Lexicon"
- Upload Buried Caesars: Essays in Literary Appreciation (1923) (external scan)
- Upload The Fellowship Hymn-Book (1908) (external scan)
- To scan-back God Send Us Men (unsourced)
- Scan-back "The Horror at Martin's Beach"
- Upload A School History of England (external scan)
- To scan-back "My Father's Chair" (and possibly a bunch of other Kipling stuff).
- Index:A Census of Shakespeare's Plays in Quarto (1916).djvu
- Index:Diplomacy and the Study of International Relations (1919).djvu
- M&S or scan-back: Reflections on the Revolution in France
- Author:William Windham
- Special:Contributions/Notafly—Lots of cut&paste unformatted and unsourced; need to go through and do something about these.
- Figure out what to do about Tam o' Shanter, Tam O' Shanter (NLS104186395), and Tam O'Shanter(NLS104186397)
- Scan-back / M&S The Ruby of Kishmoor
- Figure out what the heck kind of short-circuit happened here
- Reboot WS:IGD? Or create something new? Are there enough interested people to warrant a separate venue?
- Modernise The Ballad of Reading Gaol
- Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:TOCright is a good list of works needing to be modernised and scan-backed
- scan back The School for Scandal
- convert Template:Backlog to
- File:Electra of Euripides (Murray) Chart I.png and File:Electra of Euripides (Murray) Chart II.png should be converted to
- File:Ellis Yeats Blake table before page 8.jpg—convert to table markup
- File:Examples of indicators for assessing the critical nature of the financial system’s parts.jpg—convert to table markup
- File:FFC24.djvu should be used to scan-back this page, if it is possible to do so (there were apparently concerns raised over the feasibility of using the file, due to its poor quality);
- Portal:Yale Shakespeare
- Index:A. C. Bradley - Shakespearean Tragedy (1905).djvu
- Index:Life of Edmond Malone.djvu
- Index:William Hazlitt - Characters of Shakespear's Plays (1817).djvu
- Index:Cursory Observations on the Poems Attributed to Thomas Rowley (1782).pdf
- Index:The Plays of William Shakspeare (1778).djvu
- Index:Henry IV Part 1 (1917) Yale.djvu
- Index:Henry IV Part 2 (1921) Yale.djvu
- Index:Henry V (1918) Yale.djvu
- Index:William Strunk Jr. - The Importance of The Ghost in Hamlet.djvu
- Index:A letter to the Rev. Richard Farmer.djvu
- Index:Richard II (1921) Yale.djvu
- Special:Gadgets—lists the installed gadgets and their component files.
The magical mystery disappearing arrows
- Need to dig into whether the custom CSS is really needed.
Relevant discussions to reference
- WS:S#Main namespace works; portal works and tendency to encyclopaedic components or listings (2019) – Portal: vs. Author: vs mainspace
My subpages and sandboxes
- Xover/Quick closer.js
- Xover/The Great Shakespeare Project
- WS:CV#27 December 2009 Commentary by John Yettaw—On GFDL, TOS, and policy