Grimm's Household Tales
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- German Popular Stories &c.: Collected by M.M. Grim from oral tradition., v. 1, 1823 and v. 2, 1826. Trans.
- Republished in one volume, 1868
- Republished as Grimm's Goblins, 1876, with two additional illustrations
- Household Stories from the Collection of the Bros. Grimm, Lucy Crane transl.; Walter Crane illus. London: Macmillan. (1882).
- Grimm's Household Tales, 1912. London: J. M. Dent and sons. Trans. Marian Edwardes, based on the Taylor translation
- Grimm's Household Tales: Volume 1; Volume 2, 1884. Margaret Hunt (complete translation of the 1857 German edition, including the extensive notes)
- Grimm Tales Made Gay, 1902, a verse parody by