|This is a Wikisource user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikisource, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikisource itself.
Wikipedia page and SUL
- My timezone is UTC+09:30 - April - September - Standard Time
To do list
- Add pages to Easton's Bible Dictionary (1897).
- Formatting and inserting relative links in existing pages of above - upto B.
- Category talk:Christmas carols
- Wikisource:WikiProject Bible dictionaries
- Talk:Easton's Bible Dictionary
- Wikisource:Proofread of the Month
- Wikisource:Proofread of the Month/little works
- Category:Index Proofread
- Popular Science Monthly
- Wikisource:Template messages includes Copyright tags
- Help:Official texts
- Help:Public domain
- w:Wikipedia:Copyright situations by country
- Wikisource:Sister projects
- Category:Wikisource process templates
- Template:Known language
- Template:Unknown language
- Wikisource:Policies and guidelines
- Wikisource:Administrator's noticeboard
- Category:User talk templates
|Awards for participation|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|