Author:Arthur Twining Hadley
|←Author Index: Ha||Arthur Twining Hadley
Economist. President of Yale University
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. T. H."
- Economics: An Account of the Relations between Private Property and Public Welfare (New York: G. P. Putnam’s Sons, 1897)
- Railroad Transportation, its History and Laws (1885)
- The Education of the American Citizen (1901)
- The Relations between Freedom and Responsibility in the Evolution of Democratic Government (1903, in Yale Lectures on the Responsibilities of Citizenship)
- Baccalaureate Addresses (1907)
- Standards of Public Morality (1907)
Articles in 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Hadley, James,” in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1892)
- “Hadley, Arthur Twining,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Hadley, Arthur Twining”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Hadley, Arthur Twining,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)
- “Hadley, Arthur Twining,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.