Author:Arthur Twining Hadley
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ha||Arthur Twining Hadley
|economist; president of Yale University|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. T. H."
- Economics: An Account of the Relations between Private Property and Public Welfare (New York: G. P. Putnam’s Sons, 1897)
- Railroad Transportation, its History and Laws (1885)
- The Education of the American Citizen (1901)
- The Relations between Freedom and Responsibility in the Evolution of Democratic Government (1903, in Yale Lectures on the Responsibilities of Citizenship)
- Baccalaureate Addresses (1907)
- Standards of Public Morality (1907)
Works about Hadley