- Views Afoot, or Europe seen with Knapsack and Staff, two volumes, (1846) - link is to single volume edition of 1852.
- Views a-foot, Project Gutenberg
Eldorado, or Adventures in the Path of Empire (1850)
- Home authors and home artists; or, American scenery, art, and literature (1852)
- "The Scenery of Pennsyvania"
- "The Erie Railroad"
- A Journey to Central Africa, or Life and Landscapes from Egypt to the Negro Kingdoms of the Nile (1854)
- The Land of the Saracens, or Pictures of Palestine, Asia Minor, Sicily, and Spain (1854)
- A Visit to India, China, and Japan in the Year 1853 (1855)
- "The Birth of the Prophet" (1855)
- Northern Travel (1857)
- Travels in Greece and Russia, with an excursion to Crete] (1859)
- At home and abroad: a sketch-book of the life, scenery, and men] (1859)
- "Joseph and His Friend: A Story of Pennsylvania" (1870)
- "The Story of Kennett"
- "Hannah Thurston: a story of American life" (1868)
- "John Godfrey's Fortunes, related by himself"
- "Beauty and the Beast, and Tales of Home"
- Beauty and the Beast, and Tales of Home, Project Gutenberg
- The Poet's Journal, (1862)
- "To His Horse"
- Lars; a pastoral of Norway, and other poems] (1873)
- Home Ballads] (1882)
- Poems of the Orient] (1882)
- The poetical works of Bayard Taylor] (1892)
- Hand-book of literature and the fine arts : comprising complete and accurate definitions of all terms employed in belles-lettres, philosophy, theology, law, mythology, painting, music, sculpture, architecture, and all kindred arts (1852)
Contribution to The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- Faust (1870–1871, from German)
Works about Taylor
- "The Life and Letters of Bayard Taylor" edited by Marie Hansen-Taylor and Horace Elisha Scudder (1885)
- "To Bayard Taylor" by Sidney Lanier (1879)
- "Under the Cedarcroft Chestnut" by Sidney Lanier
- "Bayard Taylor" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1879)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse
- The Story of Kennett, Project Gutenberg