Author:Edmund Clarence Stedman
- Victorian Poets (1875)
- Edgar Allan Poe (1881)
- “William Blake, Poet and Painter.”, The Critic (New York) 1 (1): 3, 15th January 1881
- Poets of America (1885)
- The Nature and Elements of Poetry (1892)
- Genius, and other essays (1911)
- Poems, Lyrical and Idyllic, 1860
- Alice of Monmouth: an Idyl of the Great War with other poems, 1864
- A Reconstruction Letter, 1866
- The Blameless Prince, and other poems, 1869
- Complete Poetical Works, 1875
- Hawthorne, and other poems, 1877
- Lyrics and Idylls, 1879
- The poetical works of Edmund Clarence Stedman, 1885, etc.
- Poems, now first collected, 1897
- Mater Coronata, 1900
- The poems of Edmund Clarence Stedman, 1908
- Victorian Anthology, 1895
- American Anthology, 1787-1899, 1900
- A Library of American Literature, (eleven volumes, 1888-90)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe (ten volumes, 1895)
- Life and Letters of Edmund Clarence Stedman (two volumes, New York, 1910)
- Raven; illus. by Gustave Dore. With comment by Edmund C. Stedman. N. Y., 1884. (Folio)
- "To the Reader", an introduction to The Garden of Years and Other Poems by Guy Wetmore Carryl (1904).
- To Florence Earle Coates, 29 December 1904.
Contribution to Appletons'
Contribution to The American Cyclopædia (1879)
Works about Edmund Clarence Stedman
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse