|←Author Index: Ab||Lyman Abbott
Clergyman, author, and editor.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "L. A."
- “Beecher, Henry Ward”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- The Evolution of Christianity (1896)
- "Patriotism" from Armistice Day (1927)
- “Abbott, Lyman,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
- “Abbott, Lyman,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- “Abbott, Lyman”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Abbott, Lyman” in Men of the Time, eleventh edition, 1884.
- “Abbott, Lyman,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Abbott, Lyman,” in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1891)