Author:Samuel Cron Cronwright-Schreiner
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cronwright Schreiner, Samuel Cron (1898). The Angora goat (published under the auspices of the South African Angora Goat Breeders' Association) and a paper on the ostrich (reprinted from the Zoologist for March, 1897). London etc.: Longmans, Green and Co. (external scan)
- "Some Arachnids at Hanover, Cape Colony" in Popular Science Monthly, 62 (December 1902)
- —— (1925). The Migratory Springbucks of South Africa (The Trekbokke). Also an Essay on the Ostrich and a Letter descriptive of the Zambesi Falls. London: T. Fisher Unwin Ltd. (external scan)
Contributions to The Zoologist
- Cronwright Schreiner, Samuel Cron (1897). "The Ostrich". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 1 (issue 669, March): 97–120.
- —— (1899). "The Trek-bokke (Gazella euchore) of the Cape Colony". The Zoologist. 4th series, vol 3 (issue 695, May): 213–219.
- review of Cronwright Schreiner 1898 in: The Zoologist, 4th series, vol 2 (issue 685, July): 324–326
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1936, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 86 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.