Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► 1880 court decisions (15 P)
Pages in category "1880 works"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total.
- Canadian opinions on the bill introduced into the Dominion Parliament by Desiré Girouard, Esq., M.P., (Jacques-Cartier), legalizing marriage with the sister of a deceased wife, and with the widow of a brother
- Charter of Incorporation of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Complete Encyclopaedia of Music
- Cook v. Rogers’ Administrator
- The land, the people, and the coming struggle
- Laws of the Game (1880)
- Letter from the Provisional Government of Macedonia to the Russian Consul in Salonica 1880
- Letter from the Provisional Government of Macedonian to the Russian Consul in Salonica 1880
- Life of William Blake (1880), Volume 1
- Logical Consistency in Views of Language
- Love Me, Love My Dog
- The Lusiads (tr. Burton)
- Pan and Luna
- The Passion-Play at Ober-Ammergau
- The Pavilion on the Links
- The Pearl
- Philosophy in the Last Forty Years
- Pietro of Abano (Browning)
- A Political Allegory
- Political and legal remedies for war
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 18/November 1880/The Electric Burglar-Alarm
- The Prose Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley/Journal at Geneva (including Ghost Stories) and on Return to England, 1816
- The Prose Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley/Letters from Italy/VII. To William Godwin, 25 July, 1818
- The Prose Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley/Letters from Italy/VIII. To T. L. Peacock, 25 July, 1818
- The Prose Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley/On "Frankenstein"
- The Tay Bridge Disaster
- The Angel of the Prairies, A Dream of the Future
- The Prose Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley/Speculations on Metaphysics
- There's a Thing That Bears a Well-known Name
- Thomas A. Edison's Workshop
- The Thruston speech on the progress of medicine 1880
- To James Freeman Clarke
- "Touch him ne'er so lightly"
- A Tramp Abroad
- Treaty Regulating Immigration from China