Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Executive orders of 1887 (3 P)
Pages in category "1887 works"
The following 132 pages are in this category, out of 132 total.
- About Mexico - Past and Present
- An Address on the Hæmatozoa of Malaria
- An Address to All Believers in Christ
- An Address To Believers in the Book of Mormon
- Address to the Sixth Annual Session of the Baptist Congress
- Allan Quatermain
- Aphorisms — an address delivered before the Edinburgh Philosophical Institution, November 11, 1887
- At the Chasm
- Australian and Other Poems
- Australian Loyalty
- The Autobiography of a Flea
- An Avenger
- The Canterville Ghost
- The Cash Boy
- Chandelor v. Lopus
- The Channel Tunnel: Ought the Democracy to Oppose or Support It?
- Chief Seattle's Speech
- The Christian Year
- Cleveland's Veto of the Texas Seed Bill
- College Songs
- The Consciousness of Lost Limbs
- Count That Day Lost
- Count Tolstoi and the Public Censor
- Curfew Must Not Ring Tonight
- The Old Wife and the New
- On Returning Certain Published Letters of W. M. T.
- On the Misdeeds of the House-Sparrow (Passer domesticus)
- Translation:On the Principle of Doppler
- On the Relative Motion of the Earth and the Luminiferous Ether
- Only a Jockey
- Osborn v. The Bank of the United States
- Our Mat
- Our New Zealand Cousins
- Outlines of Logic and Encyclopaedia of Philosophy
- Over the Range
- Recollections of a Minister to France
- Recovery of Money Paid Under Mistake of Fact
- A Reminiscence of '49. Who burnt the Parliament Buildings?
- Report on the Radiolaria
- The Responsibilities of American Lawyers
- The Roman Catholic Bishops of Limerick and Clonfert on Boycotting and the Plan of Campaign
- The Russian Church and Russian Dissent
- Russian Novelists (1887)