Works published in the year 1999.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► 1999 court decisions (9 P)
- ► Executive orders of 1999 (35 P)
- ► UN Security Council Resolutions in 1999 (12 P)
Pages in category "1999 works"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- The Call to Jihad by the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
- Christmas Stories
- A Classic Case of Deception
- Commemorating the Unveiling of the Millennium Wall
- Congratulating students of Byrd Elementary School for their anti-smoking program
- Constitution Fifth Amendment Act of 1999
- Constitution Fourth Amendment Act of 1999
- Constitution of the Fifth Republic of Niger (18 July 1999)
- Constitution of the Republic of South Africa Amendment Act, 1999
- Constitution of the Republic of South Africa Second Amendment Act, 1999
- Consumer protection Act, B.E. 2522 (1979)
- In Honor of Johnnie Johnson
- In Honor of the World Peace Bell and the City of Newport, Kentucky
- Indian Copyright Act (5th Amendment) 1999
- International Religious Freedom Report 1999 - Austria
- International Religious Freedom Report 1999 - Germany
- International review of criminal policy - Nos. 43 and 44
- Interview with Charlie Rose of CBS' '60 Minutes II'