Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Periodicals, Astronomy (1 P)
- ► 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica articles about astronomy (2 C, 56 P)
- ► EB1911:Science:Astronomy (1 C, 84 P)
- ► The New Student's Reference Work/Astronomy (1 C, 30 P)
- ► White House Astronomy Night (4 P)
Pages in category "Astronomy"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Philosophical Transactions/Volume 54/An Account of a remarkable Meteor seen at Oxford, April 23, 1764
- Philosophical Transactions/Volume 54/An Account of a remarkable Meteor seen at Oxford, March 5, 1764
- Philosophical Transactions/Volume 77/Remarks on the new Comet
- Philosophical Transactions/Volume 95/Experiments for ascertaining how far Telescopes will enable us to determine very small Angles, and to distinguish the real from the spurious Diameters of celestial and terrestrial Objects
- Philosophical Transactions/Volume 95/On the Direction and Velocity of the Motion of the Sun, and Solar System
- Popular Astronomy: A Series of Lectures Delivered at Ipswich
- A Preliminary Dissertation on the Mechanisms of the Heavens