Jump to navigation Jump to search
- October, a poem by William Cullen Bryant. ("Ay, thou art welcome, heaven's delicious breath!")
- October, a poem by Florence Earle Coates. ("Sweet are the woodland notes").
- October, a poem by Paul Laurence Dunbar. ("October is the treasurer of the year,")
- October, a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson. ("October woods wherein")
- October, a poem by Robert Frost. ("O hushed October morning mild,")
- October, a poem by Don Marquis. ("Cease to call him sad and sober,")
- October (1917), a poem by Siegfried Sassoon.
- October, a poem by Edward Thomas ("The green elm with the one great bough of gold")
- “October,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “October”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)