- The Races Of Afghanistan, 1880 by Author:H. W. Bellew
- A Short Account of Afghanistan, its History, and our Dealings with it, 1881 by Author:P. F. Walker
- The Afghans are the Ten Lost Tribes, 1885
- Letters from the Afghan boundary commission, 1888 by Author:Charles Edward Yate
- The Afghan Wars: 1839-1842 and 1878-80, 1892 by Author:Archibald Forbes
- To Herat and Cabul; A Story of the First Afghan war, 1902 by Author:George Alfred Henty
- The First American Mission to Afghanistan, 1918
- Another Afghan Martyr, 1921
- Islam in Afghanistan, 1912 by T. L. Pennell
- The Afghan War (1878) by Gathorne Gathorne-Hardy
- Treaty of Gandamak, 1879 treaty with England
- Afghanistan Day Proclamation Speech, 1982 by Ronald Reagan
- A brief look at the imaginary report on the situation of human rights at Mazar-I-Sharif, 1997
- Afghan training camp form
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 1563, 2004, extending ISAF mission
- Afghanistan's address at the 59th UN General Assembly, 2004
- Constitution of Afghanistan, 2004
- Political biographies of Afghanistan
- Afghanistan's Political parties in 2005
- “Afghanistan” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Afghanistan”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Afghanistan,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Afghanistan,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- “Afghanistan” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “Afghanistan” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1990.
- “Afghanistan” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 2004.