- The Danish History, by Saxo Grammaticus
- Statesman's Year-Book 1871/Denmark (1871)
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 47/May 1895/Archaeology in Denmark (1895)
- Economic Development in Denmark Before and During the World War (1922) by Harald Westergaard
- Rural Denmark and Its Schools (1915) by Harold Waldstein Foght
- Denmark and Germany (1864) by Benjamin Disraeli
- Letters Written during a Short Residence in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark (1796) by Mary Wollstonecraft
- A Survey of Danish Literature (1852) by Anne Bushby
- “Denmark” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 2004.
- “Denmark” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1990.
- “Denmark” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “Denmark,” in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- “Denmark,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Denmark,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Denmark”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Denmark” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Denmark,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Denmark” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1878.
- “Denmark” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.