- Constitution of Italy
- Donation of Constantine, forgery used grant the Papacy control in the Holy Roman Empire, including Rome and Italy
- Italian sculptors, 1911 by William George Waters (External scan)
- Naples, Past and Present, 1901 by Arthur Hamilton Norway (External scan)
- "Criminal Anthropology in Italy", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 52, April 1898
- "The Earthquake Areas of the Earth with Special Reference to the Recent Italian Earthquake", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 86, May 1915
- Portal:Ancient Rome
- Italy: Rome and Naples, 1899 by Hippolyte Taine (External scan)
- The Collapse of the Kingdom of Naples, 1899 by Henry Remsen Whitehouse (External scan)
- “Young Italy,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Italy” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Loreto (Italy),” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Susa (Italy),” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Tarentum (Italy),” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Italy,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Italy” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “Italy” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 2004.