- Malleus Maleficarum ("Hammer of the Witches"), 1486 by Heinrich Kramer
- The Superstitions of Witchcraft, 1865 by Howard Williams (External text)
- "Plants in Witchcraft", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 34, April 1889.
- Witchcraft in North Carolina, 1919 by Tom Peete Cross (External scan)
- The Witch-Cult in Western Europe, 1921 by Margaret Alice Murray
- Aradia, or the Gospel of the Witches, 1899 by Charles Godfrey Leland
- "Child-Sacrifice among European Witches" by Margaret Alice Murray in Man, Vol. 18, April 1918
- Dettmer v. Landon, 1985 US District Court case that ruled Wicca was a genuine religion, but denied an inmate access to "objects of worship" under a First Amendment appeal