Religion is commonly defined as belief concerning the supernatural, sacred, or divine, and the institutions and organizations related to such belief.
This category lists texts relating to religion.
See Portal:Religion for an index of important religious texts.
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica articles about religion (1 C, 664 P)
- ► Christianity (23 C, 180 P)
- ► EB1911:Religion (8 P)
- ► Islam (12 C, 59 P)
- ► Mysticism (1 C, 5 P)
- ► New religious movements (22 C)
- ► Quasi-religious texts (1 P)
- ► Zoroastrianism (1 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Religion"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Catholics and the Marriages Bill
- Celtic Heathendom
- Church Politics and Church Prospects
- Civil and Religious Liberty
- Once a Week (magazine)/Series 1/Volume 5/The congress at Rhinocorura
- The American Journal of Sociology/Volume 11/Number 3/A Contribution to the Sociology of Religion
- Once a Week (magazine)/Series 1/Volume 7/A curious penance
- The Harvard Classics Vol. 51/Religion I.
- The Harvard Classics Vol. 51/Religion II.
- The Harvard Classics Vol. 51/Religion III.
- The Harvard Classics Vol. 51/Religion IV.
- The Harvard Classics Vol. 51/Religion V.
- The Pilgrimage from Deism to Agnosticism
- The Religious Aspect of Philosophy
- Twentieth Century Impressions of Hongkong, Shanghai, and other Treaty Ports of China/The Ancient Faiths of the Chinese