Treaty of friendship and commerce between Great Britain and Siam
Friendship and Commerce
Great Britain and Siam.
Signed April 18, 1855. Ratified April 5, 1856.
Printed at the Washington Press.
By J. H. Chandler.
- Treaty signed April 18, 1855; ratified April 5, 1856
- General regulations under which British trade is to be conducted in Siam
- Tariff of export and inland duties to be levied on articles of trade
- Agreement entered into between the undermentioned royal commissioners, on the part of Their Majesties the First and Second Kings of Siam, and Harry Smith Parkes, Esquire, on the part of Her Britannic Majesty's Government
- Schedule of taxes on garden-ground, plantations, or other lands
- Custom house regulations
This work was published in 1856 and is anonymous or pseudonymous due to unknown authorship. It is in the public domain in the United States as well as countries and areas where the copyright terms of anonymous or pseudonymous works are 167 years or less since publication.
Public domainPublic domainfalse