Mostly for my own tracking purposes, a selection of texts significantly or notably contributed to Wikisource. Smaller text indicates somewhat less significant contributions.
- Many, many works under, including the creation of, Portal:Industrial Workers of the World
- Portal:Little, Brown and Company
- "Ephemeral Labor Movements, 1866-1889," by Frank Tracy Carlton in Popular Science Monthly Volume 85, November 1914
- "Russia and secret treaties: terms published," The Manchester Guardian p. 5, November 26, 1917.
- Meet the Communists, 1945 by Elizabeth Gurley Flynn
Significant addition or adaptation
- Author:Robert Burns/Poetry
- The Scots Musical Museum (Volume 1), 1787 by Robert Burns (transcription project)
- United States Constitution (John Carter broadside print), 1787
- Romeo and Juliet (The Illustrated Shakespeare), 1847 by William Shakespeare (transcription project)
- "Sketch of R. A. Proctor," in Popular Science Monthly Volume 4, February 1874
- A Dictionary of Slang, Jargon & Cant (Volume 1), 1889 by Albert Barrère and Charles Godfrey Leland (transcription project)
- American Federation of Labor: History, Encyclopedia, Reference Book, 1919 (transcription project)
- The Debs Decision, 1919 by Scott Nearing