Jump to navigation Jump to search
Edit Picture of the moment
Photograph by Lieutenant Commander James B. Gilmer, U.S.S. New York.
OCEAN SPRAY: U. S. S. "NEW YORK"
- Special characters (entity reference)
Current projects 
- Hubert Howe Bancroft, History of Utah, 1540-1886 (San Francisco: The History Company, Publishers, 1889), from The Works of Hubert Howe Bancroft, XXVI.
- William J. Bryan, The First Battle: A Story of the Campaign of 1896 (Chicago: W. B. Conkey Company, 1896).
- Edward S. Ellis, et al, Great Leaders and National Issues of 1896 (William Ellis Scull, 1896).
- Francis Whiting Halsey, The Literary Digest History of the World War (Funk & Wagnalls Company, 1919–1920).
- David H. Montgomery, The Beginner's American History (Boston: Ginn & Company, Publishers, 1904).
- Alfred Rambaud, History of Russia (New York: Peter Fenelon Collier, 1898). This two volume work is a translation by Leonora B. Lang of the author's Histoire de la Russie (Paris, 1878).
History of Kansas
- John N. Holloway, History of Kansas (James, Emmons & Co., 1868).
- Noble L. Prentis, A History of Kansas (E. P. Greer, 1899).
- Frank W. Blackmar, Kansas: A Cyclopedia of State History (Standard Publishing Company, 1912), Volumes I & II.
- Anna E. Arnold, A History of Kansas (The State of Kansas, 1914).
- William E. Connelley, A Standard History of Kansas and Kansans (Lewis Publishing Company, 1918), Volume I.
Public domain encyclopedia articles:
Public domain magazine articles:
- James Grant Wilson (ed.), The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, Volume 1 (New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1914). This multi-volume work contains one article for each of the Presidents by many different authors. I only have the first volume.
- U.S. National Security Council, National Strategy for Victory in Iraq (November 2005).