Jump to navigation Jump to search
I am Andy Mabbett, from Birmingham, England.
|Pigsonthewing's Wikimedia accounts:|
Works I've transcribed or uploaded - and in all cases I acknowledge the colleagues who have worked collegially with me on them - include:
- Her Benny
- Bird Haunts and Nature Memories
- Some Particulars of the Life and Adventures of James Guidney - third edition
- Territory in Bird Life
- The British Warblers A History with Problems of Their Lives
- The South Staffordshire Coalfield
- Aircraft in Warfare
- Notes of a journey across the Isthmus of Krà
- Aerial Flight, Volume 1: Aerodynamics - in prep.
- Showell's Dictionary of Birmingham - in prep.
- The Trial, at Large, of William Booth and his Associates
- The Trial of William Booth, of Perry Barr
- The Monumental Inscriptions in the Parish Church of S. Michael, Coventry - in prep
- Walks in the Black Country and its Green Border-Land
- A Catalogue of the Birmingham Collection - in prep (very long!)
- The Grand Junction Railway Companion to Liverpool, Manchester, and Birmingham - in prep
- A poetic survey round Birmingham - in prep
- Glasgow Advertiser/1792-08-13 - Richard Arkwright
- John Gray - Mercury, Hobart - 1873-01-03
- Examiner (Launceston, Tasmania)/1929/"A Romany in the Fields"
- Memoir of Mr John Legg of Market Lavington, Wilts
- Natural History of the Nightingale
- Prominent Californian Ornithologists. III. A. M. Shields
- Specification of William Alltoft Summers and Nathaniel Ogle : steam-engine and other boilers
- Lucy Etheldred Broadwood. Born August 9th, 1858. Died August 22nd, 1929
- Art in a Garret, Nottingham Journal, 7 May 1920, Page 1
- Playing Cards. Reprinted from The Times of Dec. 3rd, 1874
- Chance's the Cuckoo's Secret
- The New Zealand and South Australian Exhibition
- Which Sex Selects the Nesting Locality
- Howard's 'Territory in Bird Life'
- The Singing Tree
- The Late Hon Evelyn A. Denison
- The life, trial, and execution, of Wm. Booth
- The trial and execution of William Booth
- On the Atmospheric Bude-Light
- index:A note on grappling tail-hooks in anopheline larvae - M.O.T. Iyengar - 1922.pdf - in prep
- An Accommodating Advertisement and an Awkward Accident
- A Nesting Reeve in Norfolk
- Notes and Comments (The Fan-tailed Squirrel)
The Radio Times
- My message to "Listeners"
- The Romance of the "Old Vic"
- Do We Inherit Our Habits?
- Why Do We?
- The Chief Engineer
- Modern Witchcraft
- My Ideal Wireless Set
- Wireless In Every Home
- Broadcasting the "Old Vic"
- Why Does a Cat Purr?
- How Plays Will be Broadcast
- My Microphonic Debut
- Comets and Their Story
- Burma: The Land of Thrills
- A Plea for World Peace
- Cardiff Calling!
- Should Parliament be Broadcast?
- The Prize I Didn't Win
- Do You Enjoy Grand Opera?
- Birthday Reminiscences
- The Magic of Folk Song
- The Songs I Like to Sing
- Why Opera Should be Broadcast
- Animals in Disguise
- My Aerial Adventures
- Looking Back—In 1965!
- Negro Rhymes and Melodies
- A Happy Idea
- The Mystery of the Ether
- The Nightingale at Great Barr
- An Old Man's Reverie
- Saint Cecilia
- The Old Man's Angelus
- Forty Years On
- In a Wood
- Alexander Graham Bell to John Adams Kingsbury - 1922-04-18
- Admiral Forbes's reasons for not signing Admiral Byng's Death Warrant
- Letter from Reginald Oswald Pearson to Sydney Langford Jones
- Message to the Joint Force
- Letter from Dr Lettsom
- Coalbrookdale Company auction poster, 1910
- Report on the Shrivenham train crash of 15 January 1936
- 'Birth of Burns' programme, 1859
- File:Inland Transit - Cundy - 1834.djvu
- File:Report from the Select Committee on Steam Carriages.pdf