|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive collecting requests for restricted access by Neutrality.
See current discussion or the archives index.
2009-09 admin (failed)
Hello, all. I've been contributing in spurts for about five years now - not extremely high volume, but enough to use the mop-and-bucket of adminship in a way useful to the project. Hope for your consideration! Neutrality (talk) 05:53, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose, I would like to see involvement in community discussions; specifically WS:S, WS:PD and WS:COPYVIO. Also actively helping new users and contributions to transcription projects. John Vandenberg (chat) 03:33, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
- Plastic oppose, nothing against the candidate and future opportunity. John has a point, and looking at edits and YAEC, there doesn't seem to be evidence of where involvement would be.-- billinghurst (talk) 10:30, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose; I agree with Billinghurst here. You've got five talk space edits, three Wikisource space edits (including this edit) and zero user talk edits. The mop-and-bucket aren't necessary for the type of editing you've been doing, except occasionally for cleanup, which I think the current set of administrators aren't overwhelmed at.--Prosfilaes (talk) 01:56, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose, essentially per John Vandenberg (talk • contribs), in that I'd like to see a bit more varied experience. Would certainly be willing to reconsider at a later point in time. Cirt (talk) 06:09, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- After so much time has passed, and not one supporting vote, I'm closing this discussion.—Zhaladshar (Talk) 13:26, 4 October 2009 (UTC)