Wikisource:WikiProject Jewish Texts
|← WikiProjects||WikiProject Jewish Texts|
|WikiProject to create a critical mass of Jewish religious texts on Wikisource|
Texts for the WikiProject must meet three criteria to be considered complete:
- There must be a copy of the original text (Hebrew, Aramaic, Ladino etc.), if the text was not originally in English.
- There must be an English translation.
- Relevant commentaries should be included and translated appropriately.
Additionally, the original text (regardless of language) should include modern English punctuation marks if that is at all possible to do.
Texts in Construction
- Arukh ha-Shulchan
- Ben Ish Chai
- Book of Jasher
- Mikraot Gedolot
- Mishnah (Managed by a subproject: Open Mishnah Project)
- Sefer Yetzirah
- Shulchan Aruch
- WikiProject Open Breslov
Texts on Hold
- Hebrew Bible
- Talmud Yerushalmi
- Mishneh Torah
- Mekhilta de-Rabbi Shimon
- Alphabet of Akiba ben Joseph
- Seder Olam Rabbah
- Genesis Rabbah
- Lamentations Rabbah
- Leviticus Rabbah
- Pesikta de-Rav Kahana
- Midrash Tanhuma
- Seder Olam Zutta
- Ashkenazi Siddur
- Sephardi Siddur
- Kari Hazzard (T | C) 13:07, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- --Java7837 00:33, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
- Eliyak T·C 03:27, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
- Nissimnanach (T | C) 19:30, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- 16 May 2007 - Project formed!