|←Author Index: Ro||Noel Rosa
Brazilian songwriter, singer, and guitar/banjo player.|
Note: Wikisource has received permission to host these works, adn each work should be checked for the specifics of its licence.
- Goodbye (Adeus)
- The Caprice of a Young Bachelor (Capricho de Rapaz Solteiro)
- With What Clothes? (Com que Roupa?)
- Bar Conversation (Conversa de botequim)
- Spell of the Vila (Feitiço da Vila)
- In the Form of a Prayer (Feitio de Oração)
- Yellow Ribbon (Fita Amarela)
- My Shack (Meu Barracão)
- Unhappy Thought (Palpite Infeliz)
- For the Tenth Time (Pela Décima Vez)
- Three Whistles (Três Apitos)
- Last Wish (Último Desejo)
A preliminary search indicated that this author's works are still protected under copyright law, and cannot be hosted on Wikisource. However, some little-known early works may be in the public domain.