Author:Edward Drinker Cope
|←Author Index: Co||Edward Drinker Cope
|American paleontologist and comparative anatomist|
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Origin of Man and Other Vertebrates", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 27, September 1885
- "The Energy of Life Evolution, and How it Has Acted", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 27, October 1885
- "The Relation of the Sexes to Government", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 33, October 1888
- On The Origin of Genera; From the Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia, Oct. 1868 (Merrihew & Son, 1869)
- The Vertebrata of the Tertiary Formations of the West (Government Printing Office, 1884).
- "The Origin of the Fittest: Essays on Evolution" (Nature, 1887). Google Books / Archive.org
- The Crocodilians, Lizards and Snakes of North America (Government Printing Office, 1900).
- "On some reptilian remains (1869) in the American Journal of Science
Works about Drinker
- "Sketch of Edward D. Cope", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 19, May 1881
- “Cope, Edward Drinker”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Cope, Edward Drinker,” in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- “Cope, Professor Edward Drinker” by Joseph McCabe in A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers, 1945.