Author:Mary Baker Eddy
|←Author Index: Ed||Mary Baker Eddy
|Church of Christ, Scientist in 1879 and was the author of its fundamental doctrinal textbook, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures.Mary Baker Eddy (July 16, 1821 – December 3, 1910) founded the|
- Science and Health, 1875
- Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, 1889
- Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, 1898
- Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, 1906/10
- Miscellaneous Writings
- Retrospection and Introspection
- Unity of Good
- Pulpit and Press
- Rudimental Divine Science
- No and Yes
- Christian Science versus Pantheism
- Message to The Mother Church, 1900
- Message to The Mother Church, 1901
- Message to The Mother Church, 1902
- Christian Healing
- The People's Idea of God
- The First Church of Christ, Scientist, and Miscellany
- The Manual of The Mother Church
Works about Mary Baker Eddy
- “Eddy, Mary Baker Glover,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- Elbert Hubbard, “Mary Baker Eddy” in Little Journeys to the Homes of Great Teachers, 1908.
- James Henry Leuba, “Psychotherapic Cults,” The Monist, vol. 22 (1912), pp. 348-360.
- “Eddy, Mary Baker,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Eddy, Mary Baker” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Eddy, Mary Baker Glover,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.