- De revolutionibus orbium cœlestium (1543), placed on the Index Expurgatorius from 1617 to 1835
Works about Copernicus
- Chapter IV "Coppernicus" in A Short History of Astronomy by Arthur Berry (1898)
- De Morgan, Augustus, 1872. "THE CONGREGATION OF THE INDEX, ON COPERNICUS." in Budget of Paradoxes.
- Prowe's Life of Copernicus, in Edinburgh Review: Or Critical Journal, October 1883, Vol. 158, p. 295-332
- Agnes Mary Clerke: "Copernicus in Italy", in "Edinburgh Review" Vol. 146 (October, 1877) p. 102-118
- The Gradual Acceptance of the Copernican Theory of the Universe (1917), by Dorothy Stimson
- Robert S. Ball, Great astronomers, Copernicus (p. 30-43), 1907
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse