Treaties and agreements
- Pangkor Engagement (1874)
- Agreement relating to Malaysia between United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Federation of Malaya, North Borneo, Sarawak and Singapore
- Agreeement relating to the seperation of Singapore from Malaysia as an independent and souvereign state
- Manila Accord (31 July 1963)
- Manila Declaration (3 August 1963)
- Joint Statement (5 August 1963)
- Exchange of notes constituting an agreement relating to the implementation of the Manila Accord of 31 July 1963
- Policy in regard to Malaya and Borneo, 29 August 1945 by the Government of the United Kingdom
- Report of the Commission of Enquiry, North Borneo and Sarawak, 1962
- Malaysia, Report of the Inter-Governmental Committee, 1962
- "Native Life in British Borneo", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 34, December 1888
- "Botanizing Excursions in Borneo", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 86, February 1915
- Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency Act 2004 (1 July, 2004)
- “Malay Archipelago” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Borneo,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Prefectures Apostolic of Borneo,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- “Malaysia” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 1982.
- “Malaysia” in The World Factbook by the CIA, 2004.
- Portal:Sabah (formerly known as Portal:North Borneo)