Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Robin Hood: a collection of all the ancient poems, songs, and ballads (ed.) by Joseph Ritson (1795).
- Child's Ballads no. 117 through 154, (ed.) by Francis James Child (1882–1898).
Early ballads (15th and 16th century)
Ballads in the Percy Folio (17th century)
- The Jolly Pinder of Wakefield
- Robin Hood and Guy of Gisborne
- Robin Hood and Queen Katherine
- Robin Hood and the Butcher
- Robin Hood and the Curtal Friar
- Robin Hood Rescuing Three Squires
- Robin Hood Rescuing Will Stutly
- Robin Hood's Death
- The Bold Pedlar and Robin Hood
- The King's Disguise, and Friendship with Robin Hood
- The Noble Fisherman
- Robin Hood and Allen a Dale
- Robin Hood and Little John
- Robin Hood and Maid Marian
- Robin Hood and the Beggar (Child 133)
- Robin Hood and the Beggar (Child 134)
- Robin Hood and the Bishop
- Robin Hood and the Bishop of Hereford
- Robin Hood and the Golden Arrow
- Robin Hood and the Newly Revived
- Robin Hood and the Pedlars
- Robin Hood and the Prince of Aragon
- Robin Hood and the Ranger
- Robin Hood and the Scotchman
- Robin Hood and the Tanner
- Robin Hood and the Tinker
- Robin Hood and the Shepherd
- Robin Hood and the Valiant Knight
- Robin Hood's Birth, Breeding, Valor and Marriage
- Robin Hood's Chase
- Robin Hood's Delight
- Robin Hood's Golden Prize
- Robin Hood's Progress to Nottingham
- A True Tale of Robin Hood
- "Hood, Robin," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Hood, Robin," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Robin Hood," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- "Robin Hood," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Robin Hood," in A glossary of words used in the neighbourhood of Sheffield by Sidney Addy (1888).
- "Robin Hood. To a Friend" by John Keats (1820).
- "Robin Hood" in The Atlantic Monthly, 1 (2)," in The Atlantic Monthly, Vol. 1, no. 2 (December 1857).
- The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle (1883).
- "The Origin of the Robin Hood Epos" in The Folk-Lore Journal, 3 (1885)
- "Eulogy of Robin Hood" by G. K. Chesterton (1903).
- "Robin Hood," in Heroes Every Child Should Know by Hamilton Wright Mabie (1908).
- Robin Hood, his book by Eva March Tappan (1908). (external scan)
- Life in the Greenwood by Marion Florence Lansing (1909). (external scan)
- Robin Hood, disambiguation page