Wikisource:Featured text candidates/Archives
|← ←Wikisource:Featured text candidates||Wikisource:Featured text candidates (Archives)|
Wikisource:Featured text candidates. Please do not post new comments on these pages; if you wish to revive a discussion, either move it back to the main page or link to it. Dates correspond to when the discussions were archived. Archiving may have been irregular with some months absent altogether.
For help archiving pages, see m:standard archival system.
- Passed— Gettysburg Address (2 subtopics) | Dulce et Decorum Est | The Time Machine | A Drink Problem | Elegie II.
- Invalid— The Time Machine | The Case Against Vaccination | Speech against the Union | Petition against the Introduction of Slavery | The Rest of the Story: Iraq's Links to Al Qaeda | Democracy in Belarus | ACLU v. NSA Opinion.
- Passed— After Death (Rossetti) | Anthem for Doomed Youth | Resignation letter (Roosevelt) | Darkness | Lights | Arithmetic on the Frontier | Century Magazine/Volume 57/Issue 4/Cole's Old English Masters. John Opie | Finished with the War: A Soldier’s Declaration
- Not passed— Transcript of the 'friendly fire' incident video (28 March 2003) | History of the Ten Lost Tribes - Anglo-Israelism Examined
- Passed— The Black Cat | Balade to Rosemounde | The Times/The Late Mr. Charles Babbage, F.R.S. | South Africa Act 1909 | United States patent number:X1 | ACLU v. NSA Opinion | The Wind in the Willows | Early Settlers Along the Mississippi | Index:GeorgeTCoker.djvu
- Not passed— The Religion of God | Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Passed— George Washington's First State of the Union Address | Transcript of the 'friendly fire' incident video (28 March 2003) | J'accuse | German Instrument of Surrender (7 May 1945) | A specimen of the botany of New Holland | Fatal fall of Wright airship | Charles von Hügel | Flight 93 Cockpit Transcript | A Description of a City Shower | The Fight at Dame Europa's School | Descriptive account of the panoramic view, &c. of King George's Sound, and the adjacent country
- Not passed— The Elements of Style | John Brown's Speech to the Court at his Trial | Morrill Act (1862) | Fort Sumter telegram | Factors to be Considered in Deciding Whether to Prosecute Richard M. Nixon for Obstruction of Justice | I Want To Go Back To Michigan
- Passed— The English Constitution (1894) | Omnibuses and Cabs | Cinderella (Dalziel) | Diary of Ten Years | Anthony Roll | Celtic Fairy Tales | The Songs of a Sentimental Bloke | A Study in Scarlet | Makers of British botany | The Life of Captain Matthew Flinders, R.N. | Houston: Where Seventeen Railroads Meet the Sea
- Not passed— Waltzing Matilda | The Garden of Proserpine
- Passed— Picturesque New Guinea | Flatland (first edition) | Shaving Made Easy | Popular Science Monthly/Volume 1 | Mexico, as it was and as it is | Betelguese, a trip through hell | Le Corbeau (Mallarmé) | The Hound of the Baskervilles | The Door into Infinity | Black Beauty | Bull-dog Drummond
- Not passed— The Raven | The Fables of Florian | Flappers and Philosophers | The Whitehall Mystery
- Passed— Proclamation 95 | Rambles in New Zealand | The Art of Nijinsky | A Jewish State | Amazing Stories, vol. 1, no. 1 | Magic (Ellis Stanyon) | Tracks of McKinlay and party across Australia | The Yellow Wall Paper | Laura Secord: A Study in Canadian Patriotism | Vanity Fair | The Laws of Hammurabi, King of Babylonia | The Canterville Ghost | The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- Passed— The Corsair | The Clipper Ship Era | Romanes Lecture | Daisy Miller: A Study | Alice's Adventures in Wonderland | Doctor Syn | Tyrannosaurus and Other Cretaceous Carnivorous Dinosaurs | Wikipedia is pushing the boundaries of scholarly practice but the gender gap must be addressed | A Christmas Carol
- Not passed— Jane Eyre | The Water Babies | The Story of the Treasure Seekers
- Passed— Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm | The Clandestine Marriage | The "Bab" Ballads | Pro Patria (Coates) | The Panchatantra (Purnabhadra's Recension of 1199 CE) | Australian Legendary Tales | Civil Disobedience | Views in India, chiefly among the Himalaya Mountains
- Not passed— "Notice of Gigantic Horned Dinosauria From the Cretaceous"