Works published in the year 1846.
Pages in category "1846 works"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- An act to enable the people of Wisconsin territory to form a constitution and state government, and for the admission of such state into the Union
- Ancient Egypt, Her Testimony to the Truth of the Bible
- An Apology for Atheism
- Archaeological Journal/Volume 2/Gold Fibula, found at Odiham, Hampshire
- Archaeological Journal/Volume 3/On Crannoges, and Remains discovered in them
- Archaeological Journal/Volume 3/On the Cromlechs extant in the Isle of Anglesey
- Philodemic Society
- The Philosophy of Composition
- Pictures From Italy
- Pindar and Anacreon
- Poems by Currer, Ellis, and Acton Bell
- Poor Folk
- Poverty, Its Illegal Causes and Legal Cure
- Presidential Proclamation announcing the ratification of the Oregon Treaty
- The Privateersman, or One Hundred Years Ago
- The Annotated "Privateersman"
- Tales (Poe)
- Testimony of the Evangelists
- There was a Young Lady of Dorking
- There was a Young Lady of Hull
- There was a Young Lady of Russia
- There was a Young Lady of Tyre
- There was an Old Man of Columbia
- There was an Old Man of Peru
- There was an Old Man of the West
- There was an Old Man of the Wrekin
- There was an Old Man who said, 'How
- There was an Old Man who said, 'Hush!
- There was an Old Man who supposed
- There was an Old Person of Buda
- There was an Old Person of Hurst
- Three Portraits
- Treaty of Amritsar