- Annexation of the Hawaiian Islands (7 July 1898)
- Memorial of Queen Liliuokalani in relation to the Crown lands of Hawaii (19 December 1898)
- Admission Act for Hawaii (18 March 1959)
- Constitutions of Hawaii:
- 1840 Constitution of the Kingdom of Hawaii
- 1852 Constitution of the Kingdom of Hawaii
- 1864 Constitution of the Kingdom of Hawaii
- 1887 Constitution of the Kingdom of Hawaii
- 1893 Constitution of the Kingdom of Hawaii
- 1950 Constitution of the State of Hawaii
- 1969 Constitution of the State of Hawaii
- 1978 Constitution of the State of Hawaii
- Sketch of J. Piikoi's Life, written by himself
- Ralph Bonehill, Off for Hawaii (1899)
- N. B. Emerson, “The Mythical Story of Maui, the Prometheus of Polynesia” from The International Folk-Lore Congress of the World's Columbian Exposition, Chicago, July, 1893.
- “Two Brothers Plead Guilty in Conspiracy to Hold Thai Workers in Forced Labor in Hawaii” (United States Department of Justice, 2010)
- Dwight D. Eisenhower, Executive Order 10496 (“Restoring Certain Lands Reserved for Military Purposes to the Jurisdiction of the Territory of Hawaii,” October 14, 1953)
- Carl Schurz, “Hawaii and Sea-Power,” an editorial from Harper's Weekly, November 27, 1897.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Pearl Harbor speech, United States Capitol, Washington, D.C., December 8, 1941.
- “House Democrats approve tax relief for middle-class Hawaii taxpayers” (Office of U.S. Representative Neil Abercrombie, November 9, 2007)
- Hawaii Senate Bill 2469 (2010) relating to the Emergency and Budget Reserve Fund
- “Honolulu and Hawaii” from Forty Years On The Pacific by Frank Coffee (1920)
- “Hawaiian Islands” by T. M. Coan in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Hawaiian or Sandwich Islands, The” by J. Y. Johnson in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1880.
- “Hawaiian Islands” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Hawaii” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Vicariate Apostolic of the Sandwich Islands,” by James C. Beissell in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Hawaiian Islands,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Hawaii,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Walter Francis Frear, “Hawaii,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.