Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Executive Order 108-A, by William McKinley, placing the island of Guam under the control of the U.S. Navy Department.
- Executive Order 10077, by Harry S. Truman, transfering the administration of the island of Guam from the Secretary of the Navy to the Secretary of the Interior.
- Executive Order 11045, by John F. Kennedy, discontinuing the Guam Island Naval Defensive Sea Area and Guam Island Naval Airspace Reservation.
- "Guahan," in The American Cyclopædia (1879)
- "Guam," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Guam," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Guam," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Guam," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- "Guam," in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)
- "Guam," in The World Factbook, (ed.) by CIA (1990)
- "Guam," in CIA World Fact Book, (ed.) by CIA (2004)