|Class E - States of the United States||North Carolina|
|Works related to North Carolina, a state of the United States.|
- Charlottetown Resolves (1775)
- North Carolina Constitution
- Ratification of the Constitution of the United States (November 21, 1789)
- North Carolina Ordinance of Secession (1861)
- North Carolina v. Alford (1970)
- “North Carolina” by Eaton S. Drone in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “North Carolina” by W. C. Kerr in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1884.
- “Carolina, North” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “North Carolina,” by Robert M. Douglas in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “North Carolina,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “North Carolina,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Joseph Gregoire de Roulhac Hamilton, “North Carolina,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.