There has been recent changes to the Wikipedia header, to introduce the WP link, so with a little tweaking I have aligned the look of the two to be react the same way. — billinghurst sDrewth 16:51, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
- I like the function invoked by the empty field, populating the maintenance cat, useful before it is used :-) cygnis insignis 17:16, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
Some documentation for category application
All articles are listed at Category:DNB biographies
When certain parameters are left blank or altered, the details are noted
- no article, listed at Category:DNB00 calls using noarticle
- no volume, listed at Category:DNB no volume
- no contributor, listed at Category:DNB no contributor
- no wikipedia, listed at Category:DNB No WP
- where override_author is used, listed at Category:Pages with override author
Second wikipedia check?
- Not sure either. It was added by a Wikisource extension ( https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:TemplateData ) --Jura1 (talk) 10:52, 29 April 2015 (UTC)
I added "override_contributor" parameter to pair with the "contributor" parameter, as having contributor overridden by "override_author" is not intuitive.
@Billinghurst: Hudson, Michael (DNB00) appears in Category:DNB No WP, despite having the wikipedia= field filled in. I have seen this for quite some time now, say a year, via a Petscan query, and only just tracked it back here.
- @Charles Matthews: Yes, the rational explanation is that you manually categorised it in 2009. I have removed it. Usually it is me that misses the bleeding obvious, stop stealing my special ability. — billinghurst sDrewth 11:40, 20 September 2018 (UTC)